Showing posts with label Movie and video clip. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Movie and video clip. Show all posts

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Love Spicy Soup 5

(Sorry, the youtube link to this video clip is no longer available)

Script from 11:00 to the end of this video clip



您现在还上班吗?

Are you still working?

哦,退了,以前我在部队里搞后勤。那您呢?

Oh, retired. I used to work at the Military Logistics Department. How about you?

我早就退了,我现在在老年舞蹈队当教练。

I've retired long time ago. Now I am an instructor of a senior dancing group.

搞文艺的!

You're an artist!

啊,我还没退呢。我现在在出版社当编辑。

Oh, I am not retired. I am an editor of a publisher.



别紧张,沉住气,啊!

Take it easy. Take a deep breath. Okay!

这可怎么办啦?

What should I do?

有我在嘛,去去去

I am here. Go ahead.



来,你们吃水果。

Here are some fruits for you guys.

好, 别客气。

Okay. We are fine.

请!

Please!

哎,你也请坐呀。

Please take a seat also.

哎!

Okay!

来,您请。

Would like some?

不客气,不客气,我喝茶。

No thank you. I'd like some tea.

您?

And you?

我也喝茶。

I'd like some tea also.

您?

And you?

随便,随便。

I am fine. Don't worry.

那您也喝茶啦。

Maybe you'd like some tea too.

妈,叔叔,你们打麻将吧。我买菜去。

Mom, uncles, how about you guys play Majiang, and I am going grocery.

打麻将?

Playing Majiang?

啊,好,打麻将。

Okay, let's play Majiang.

打吧!

Let's do it!



小李啊!

Little Li!

哎!

Yes!

你们这打牌,有没有什么讲究啊?

Do you follow special rule when you play Majiang?

对啊。

That's right.

我们打不好,瞎打,推到胡。

We are not so good at playing this. No special rule. Whoever gets all the pieces in order wins.

哎呀,我看,咱们是不是应该挂一点饷啊?

Well. How about adding some profit in our game? (He wants gamble. )

我看,咱们打卫生的吧?!

I think we'd better play just for fun.

哎! 这个打卫生的,没有刺激嘛!

Just for fun? It's not really exciting!

娱乐为主。

Just for fun.

哎,对,娱乐为主! 怎么样?

Yes, just for fun! How is that?

娱乐为主吧!

Just for fun!

啊,好,好, 我们就娱乐为主。

Well, okay. Just for fun.

我的庄。

I am the banker this turn.

好。

Okay.

Enjoy the other parts of this movie

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Love Spicy Soup 4

(Sorry, the youtube link to this video clip is no longer available)

Script and translation from 4:20 to 11:00



(电视里的声音)

(Voice from the TV)

今天来到我们节目中的是几位中老年的单身朋友。几十年的风风雨雨虽然染白了他们的头发,但追求幸福的勇气却令他们看起来更加的自信。他们真诚希望,能够 找到一位知心的伴侣,携手共进。

Today our program has several middle-aged friends who are single. They may not look young but their courage to pursue happiness give them confidence and make them glow. They hope to find their true love and enjoy life together.



(女士的画外音)

(The lady's voice)

我叫李林娜,今年五十五岁。这里是我工作了三十五年的医院。今天是最后一个工作日,明天我将退休。我想,我的新生活从此开始,今后的路还很长,我应该寻找一位有教养,善解人意,年龄相当,又志同道合的男士为伴,共度人生之路。

I am called Li Linna. I am 55 years old. This is the hospital where I have been working for 35 years. Today is my last day on duty. I will be retired tomorrow. I am thinking that a new life will begin, and there is a long way ahead of me. I wish to find a gentleman who is wise and considerate, who shares the same value as mine, and we can enjoy our life together.



咱家的电视上还挺漂亮的嘛。

You looked very pretty on our TV.

哎,你瞧我是不是显得特紧张?

Do you think I looked really nervous?

没有,挺好的,你挺上镜的。

No, you looked fine. You are very photogenic.

是吗?

You think so?

哎,妈,我都挺嫉妒你的了。你现在出名了,追求的人肯定比我的还多十倍。

Mom, I envy you. Now you are famous. You will have ten times more fans than I have.

这贫孩子。

You naughty kid!



(在电梯)

(At the elevator)

我想起来,我昨天看到你上电视。

It just recurs to me that I saw you on TV yesterday.

是吗?

You did?

诶,你很有风度呢。

Yeah, you looked great.

是吗?

Did I? (Is that right?)



(李林娜画外音)

(Voice of Li Linna)

说心里话,我都很意外,自己会有这么大的勇气,到电视上征婚。我知道有些人会看不惯,有些人会议论,而且结果会不会是圆满的,我也没有把握。但是,我必须走出这一步,因为人生实在太短暂了,我也应该改变改变,去尝试一种新的生活。

To be honest, I am surprised that I had such courage to promote my dating advertisement on TV. I know some people may think this is not proper, some people may gossip. I am not sure I could find the right person either. But I think I have to try. Life is short. I should change and start a new life.



哎,妈,您也见了不少了,您到底有没有中意的呀?

Mom, you've seen quite few people. Is there anyone you like?

有倒是有几位,但是又下不了决心。

Yes, there are several I like. But I cannot make decision yet.

那您也不能没完没了的见呀,您想,您要是见一百个,一天见一个,也得三个月呢。等您有了主意,没准前九十九个都跑了。这种事,您可得当机立断。

But you cannot just keep looking. You see, planning to meet one person per day, if you want to meet 100 people, it takes three months. Chances are that when you meet the 100th person, the pervious 99 gentleman already changed their mind. You should make your mind as soon as possible.

哎,明明,你给妈参谋参谋。

Well, Mingming. Would you like to help me?

好啊!

Of course!



来了?

He is here?

来了!

He is here!

行吗?

Do I look okay?

行,行,快点!

Fine. Quick!



您好。

Hello.

您好。

Hello.

您看……

You see..

您这……

This is...

把它插到花瓶里。

Let's put it in the vase.

好嘞,谢谢您,请进,请进!

Sure, thank you. Come in please!

谢谢。

Thanks.



请问,这是十号楼?

Excuse me, is this Building No. 10?

十号楼在这里。

Building No. 10 is right here.

您去几楼?

Which floor are you going?

十一层

The 11th.

我也是

Me too.



啊, 你们是去1106吧?

So, are you going to room 1106?

对对对,怎么?你也去1106?

Yes, yes. Why? You are going to room 1106 also?

是,是。

Yes, yes.

1106 在这里左边第一个门。要不要我带你们去?

Room 1106 is at the first door on the left. Should I guide you there?

不用,不用, 谢谢。

No need. Thanks.

我闲着。

I am free (I can help).

不用了,不用了

That's alright.



哟!

Ah!

小李同志啊!

Comrade Little Li.

哎。

Yes.

哦,您是…… 钱叔叔,赵叔叔吧?

Oh, you are uncle Qian and uncle Zhao, right?

对,对

Yes.

你们怎么……?

How come you.. ?

我们是刚电梯上碰见的。

We just met at the elevator.

是吗?快请进,请进。

Is that so? Come in please.



我来介绍一下。这位是老赵,啊! 老钱?老孙,老赵,老钱, 真对不起!你们坐,坐。

Let me introduce. This is Old Zhao. No? Old Qian? Old Sun, Old Zhao, Old Qian. So sorry! Please have a seat.

我第一次来,给你带点水果来。

My fist visit. Here are some fruits for you.

您真是太客气了,太破费了。

You are too polite. What a treat!

小李啊,一点土特产。

Little Li. Here are some local specialty for you.

好,谢谢,好,坐呀!坐,坐吧。

Great! Thanks! Please have a seat, please!



这是怎么回事啊?你搞的什么名堂?

What's going on here? What are you doing?

您不是让我参谋参谋吗?

I am helping, right?

参谋也没这么瞎来的呀!

You are helping making trouble!




Saturday, January 16, 2016

Love Spicy Soup 3

(Sorry, the youtube link to this video clip is no longer available)

Script and translation till 4:20

(学校教学楼)
(In the school building)
老师,这个孩子在学校,您就多费心了。
Teacher, please keep an eye on my child.
您放心吧!
Everything will be alright.


(女孩的房间里)
(At the girl's room)
小玲,妈妈向你道歉,不该听你的带子。可你也应该理解妈妈……
Xiao Ling, I am sorry. I shouldn't have listened to your cassette. But you would understand me...
以后你进我房间,先敲门行吗?
Could you please knock the door first before entering my room in the future?

(购物中心)
( Shopping Center )
诶!王艾。
Look! Wang Ai (is over there)
哦!
Oh!

(教室里)
(In the class)
哎,王艾,你还不走?
Hey, Wang Ai. Still here? (Time to go home.)
洒完水就走。
I will go home after I finish spraying water. (to keep the dust from floating around)
行,那我们先走了。
Well, we are going right now.
哎,好。
Okay.
再见啊!
Good bye!


你就这么小气,就不能原谅人? 我知道是我不好,可我不是成心的,是我妈交出去了,我也没办法。
Your mind is so narrow. Why can't you forgive me? I know it's my fault. But it was not my intention. My Mom found it and gave it to the teacher. I have nothing to do with what happened.
那我问你,如果你妈没发现,星期一你穿什么?
Let me ask you. If your Mom didn't find it, what would you have worn this Monday?

(少年的画外音)
(teenage boy's narration)
也许,一切就这么结束了。我的磁带,我的录音机,还有我喜欢的那些声音。她会怎么想呢?会怪我吗?我不知道,但是,那一天,当她穿着白色的裙子从阳光中走来时,我真的听到了她心跳的声音。我想,在那一刻,她一定也听到了我的心跳吧。

Maybe that is the end of everything: my cassette, my recorder, and those sounds I like. What does she think? Does she think it's my fault? I don't know. But the other day, in the sunshine, when she walked in that white skirt, I could hear the beating of her heart. I think, at that moment, she must have heard mine too.

Enjoy the other parts of this movie.


Thursday, January 7, 2016

Spicy Love Soup 2



(Sorry, the youtube link to this video clip is no longer available)


Spicy Love Soup 1

Script and translation from 6:30 to 13:45

少年的画外音: 不知怎么了,我被她的声音迷住了。对我来说,其他的声音似乎变得不那么重要了。这种感觉,我还从来没有过。真的,她的一举一动都那么吸引我 。她的每一种声音,我都不想放过。我要把它们录下来,存在心里。
The teenage boy's voice: Don't know why. I am fascinated by her voice. For me, no other sound is important any more. I have never felt this way before. Really, everything about her is so charming. I don't want to miss any chance to enjoy her voice. I want to record  her voice and store it in my heart.

 嘿!
Hey!
诶,王艾,你怎么在这儿?
Hey, Wang Ai, How come you are here?
 我刚在楼底下买了一盘磁带,然后想在这儿写会儿作业。
I just bought a cassette down stair. Thinking about writing homework here for a while later.
就你一个人吗?
Are you alone?
就我一个。
Yes, just by myself.
那和我们一起做吧!
Let's do homework together.
可以吗?
Are you sure?
当然可以了。
Sure.
你们吃不吃冰激凌,我请客。
Want some ice cream? My treat.
不用了,还是我去吧!
No need. I'll get it.
我去吧!
Let me get it!
我能问你个问题吗?
May I ask you a question?
可以呀。
Sure.
你喜欢这首歌吗?
Do you like this song?
喜欢呀。
Yes I do.
真的喜欢吗?
Really?
真的喜欢呀。怎么啦?
I really like it. What's the matter?
没事儿。今天你穿的裙子真好看。
Nothing. Today you looked really pretty in this skirt.


喂,你喜欢和我在一起吗?
Hi, do you like being with me?
你喜欢这首歌吗?
Do you like this song?
喜欢呀。
Yes I do.
真的喜欢吗?
Do you really like it?
真的喜欢呀。怎么啦?
Yes I really like it. What's the matter?
你喜欢和我在一起吗?
Do you like being with me?
喜欢呀。
Yes I do.
真的喜欢吗?
Really?
真的喜欢呀。怎么啦?
Yes I really like it. What's the matter?

(敲门声)  
(knocking on the door)
你在里面做什么呢? 还不赶快睡觉。
What are you doing there? Time to bed.
我听外语呢。
I am practicing listening (to foreign language, here refers to English)
听完以后早点睡觉啊。
After you finish, go to sleep.
哦。
Okay.
  

上课,同学们好。
Class is beginning. Hello my students.
老师好。
Hello teacher.

我喜欢声音,喜欢自然界的各种声音。但是有一天,我发现有一种声音我最喜欢。那就是你的声音。
I like sounds, all kinds of sound in nature. But one day, I found my favorite sound. That's your voice.
清晨,我推开房门,一个洁白的世界映入了我的眼帘。
One morning, I opened the door. A pure and white world was in front of me.
我还喜欢你的笑声。每次走进你,我的心跳就会加快。
I also like your laughter. My heart beats faster every time when I am close to you.
哦,下雪了。鹅毛般的雪花漫天飞舞着,一切都显得那么纯洁而美丽……
Oh! it's snowing. The feather-like snowflakes were dancing in the sky. Everything looked so clean and pretty...
有一天,我梦见和你一起去北海赏雪。
One day, I dreamed about going to the Beihai Park with you to enjoy the snow scenery.
我们走在厚厚的积雪上,脚下发出咯吱咯吱的声音。身后留下一串长长的脚印。
The heavy snow creaked under our feet. Chains of footprints were behind.

(Next day at the school office)

你喜欢和我在一起吗?
Do you like being with me?
喜欢呀。
Yes I do.
真的喜欢吗?
Do you really like it?
真的喜欢呀。
I really like it.
如果你喜欢这盘录音带,星期一你就穿上那天你在百盛时穿的裙子。
If you like this cassette, please wear the same skirt this Monday.

(老师办公室)
(At the teachers' office)

 基本上我们现在掌握的状况就是这样。
This is all that we know about.
小小年纪,不好好学习。脑子里想的是什么?
You are still young. Why not focus on your study? What are you thinking about?
王艾你先回去吧。
Wang Ai, you may go back( to your class) now.
这种事情发生在王艾这个年纪身上,其实是很正常的,最主要是看我们怎么引导他。也不要太着急。在这个时候给他压力,反而可能会造成他心里面这个逆反的这个效果。
As for Wang Ai's age, this type of issue is very normal.  We should try to guide him in proper way. Be patient. Too much pressure given to him may only result in his rebellion. 

Enjoy the others parts of this movie.

Monday, January 4, 2016

Spicy Love Soup 1


(Sorry, the youtube link to this video clip is no longer available)


Script and translation till 6:30 

爱情麻辣烫
Spicy Love Soup

场景一
Scene One
嗯, 今儿这火锅太辣了!
Mmm..  The hotpot is really spicy!
是吗?我倒觉得正好。
Really?  I feel it’s pretty good.
唉,跟你说点正事儿。我爸妈说明天想见你。
Well, I have some thing to tell you. My parents said they want to see you tomorrow.
你怎么不早点跟我说呀?
Why didn't you tell me earlier?
他们也是中午才打电话告诉我的。再说了,早晚不是一样。
They told me when they called this noon; besides, it's the same (to meet them) sooner or later.

可我得准备准备呀。
But I need to get ready.
有什么准备的呀?
What do you need to prepare?
唉,我得想想,见了你爸妈我说点什么呀。要不要给他们带点什么见面礼?
Well, I need to think about what I should say when I meet your parents, and whether I should bring them some gifts.
你呀,什么都别带,大大方方去就行了。
Silly, you don't need to bring anything. Take it easy.
哎,你说咱俩这事儿,你爸你妈能同意吗?
By the way, do you think your parents will approve our marriage?
那可不好说,关键还得看你啦。
It's hard to tell. Depends on you.

场景二
Scene Two
(在另一家火锅店见姑娘的父母
Meeting the girl's parents at another hotpot restaurant
少年出场
The teenager on stage)
(少年的画外音:
Voice of the teenage boy)
听我妈说,在我刚出生的时候很爱哭。有一天,她拿着一面小拨浪鼓在我耳边摇。听到扑棱扑棱的声音,我突然笑了。也许,也许就是从那个时候起,我被声音的魔力迷住了。我喜欢声音,喜欢把它们录下来,放给自己听。这些声音带给我无穷的快乐。直到有一天,我听到了世界上最美丽的声音。
My mom said that I liked crying shortly after I was born. One day, she shook a little rattle close to my ear. Suddenly, I burst into laughter when I heard the rattling sound. Maybe, maybe from that day on, I've been charmed by the magic power of sound. I love sounds. I love recording them, and then playing back to myself. Those sounds bring me endless joy. Until one day, I heard the most beautiful sound in the world.
(少女朗读:
The teenage girl is reading. )
清晨,我推开房门,一个洁白的世界映入了我的眼帘。哦,下雪了。鹅毛般的雪花漫天飞舞着,一切都显得那么纯洁而美丽,纯洁得几乎要把整个世界凝固。我不愿任这美景从眼前悄然掠过,便和同学们一起来到北海赏雪,想更多地留住一幅画卷 ,一种心情。我们走在厚厚的积雪上,脚下发出咯吱咯吱的声音。身后留下一串长长的脚印。

One morning, I opened the door. A pure and white world was in front of me. Oh! it's snowing. The feather-like snowflakes were dancing in the sky. Everything looked so clean and pretty that I felt time had stopped. It would be a pity if I didn't get any chance to enjoy the beauty of nature thoroughly.  Trying to record more beauty of nature in my mind, and keep the lovely feeling in my memory, I went to Beihai Park with my classmates to enjoy the snow scenery. The heavy snow creaked under our feet. Chains of footprints were left behind. 

 Enjoy  the other parts of this movie.



Sunday, December 22, 2013

Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress

快到新年了,或许你终于有时间坐下来看看电影。 今天想为大家介绍的是一部2002年上映的电影--《巴尔扎克和小裁缝》。
Soon it will be new year. Maybe you will have some time to sit down and watch some good movies. Today I am going to introduce a movie, Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress, which premiered at 2002.



这部影片讲述了一个文革时期发生在两个下乡知青和一位美丽的当地姑娘之间的爱情故事。
This movie tells a love story between the two young men from the big city and a beautiful girl in the village during the Cultural Revolution.

罗明和马剑铃是一同插队的知青。
Luo Ming and Ma Jianling are two young men from the big city. They are sent to a remote village to be re-educated during the Cultural Revolution.

对他们两名在城市中长大的年轻人来说,插队的劳动生活枯燥艰苦。
For the two young men, who grew up in the city, the life in the village is harsh and boring.

但是,美丽小裁缝的出现让他们对生活有了激情。
But the beautiful little seamstress makes them feel life is full of passion again.

他们同时爱上了这个姑娘。
They both fall in love with the girl the same time.

小裁缝不识字,两人从另一位知青那里偷来了禁书为姑娘念书,教姑娘识字。
The little seamstress can not read. So they steal some forbidden books from another young man, read the books for the girl, and teach her how to read.

书中的故事为姑娘展现了完全不同的外面的世界,小裁缝决定离开小小的山村去开始崭新的生活。
The stories in the books show the girl a picture of totally different world outside. She decides to leave the little village and start a brand new life.

影片中的对话全为四川话。四川话与普通话发音很接近,但是声调有差异。下面的视频有中文字幕。试试你能听懂多少。  :)
All the dialogue in the movie are Sichuan Hua (Sichuan dialect). The pronunciation of Sichuan Hua is very close to Mandarin. But the tones are different. The following video will show you this movie with Chinese subtitles. Let's see how much you could understand.  :)




More information about this movie on Wikipedia

Monday, March 25, 2013