Thursday, January 7, 2016

Spicy Love Soup 2



(Sorry, the youtube link to this video clip is no longer available)


Spicy Love Soup 1

Script and translation from 6:30 to 13:45

少年的画外音: 不知怎么了,我被她的声音迷住了。对我来说,其他的声音似乎变得不那么重要了。这种感觉,我还从来没有过。真的,她的一举一动都那么吸引我 。她的每一种声音,我都不想放过。我要把它们录下来,存在心里。
The teenage boy's voice: Don't know why. I am fascinated by her voice. For me, no other sound is important any more. I have never felt this way before. Really, everything about her is so charming. I don't want to miss any chance to enjoy her voice. I want to record  her voice and store it in my heart.

 嘿!
Hey!
诶,王艾,你怎么在这儿?
Hey, Wang Ai, How come you are here?
 我刚在楼底下买了一盘磁带,然后想在这儿写会儿作业。
I just bought a cassette down stair. Thinking about writing homework here for a while later.
就你一个人吗?
Are you alone?
就我一个。
Yes, just by myself.
那和我们一起做吧!
Let's do homework together.
可以吗?
Are you sure?
当然可以了。
Sure.
你们吃不吃冰激凌,我请客。
Want some ice cream? My treat.
不用了,还是我去吧!
No need. I'll get it.
我去吧!
Let me get it!
我能问你个问题吗?
May I ask you a question?
可以呀。
Sure.
你喜欢这首歌吗?
Do you like this song?
喜欢呀。
Yes I do.
真的喜欢吗?
Really?
真的喜欢呀。怎么啦?
I really like it. What's the matter?
没事儿。今天你穿的裙子真好看。
Nothing. Today you looked really pretty in this skirt.


喂,你喜欢和我在一起吗?
Hi, do you like being with me?
你喜欢这首歌吗?
Do you like this song?
喜欢呀。
Yes I do.
真的喜欢吗?
Do you really like it?
真的喜欢呀。怎么啦?
Yes I really like it. What's the matter?
你喜欢和我在一起吗?
Do you like being with me?
喜欢呀。
Yes I do.
真的喜欢吗?
Really?
真的喜欢呀。怎么啦?
Yes I really like it. What's the matter?

(敲门声)  
(knocking on the door)
你在里面做什么呢? 还不赶快睡觉。
What are you doing there? Time to bed.
我听外语呢。
I am practicing listening (to foreign language, here refers to English)
听完以后早点睡觉啊。
After you finish, go to sleep.
哦。
Okay.
  

上课,同学们好。
Class is beginning. Hello my students.
老师好。
Hello teacher.

我喜欢声音,喜欢自然界的各种声音。但是有一天,我发现有一种声音我最喜欢。那就是你的声音。
I like sounds, all kinds of sound in nature. But one day, I found my favorite sound. That's your voice.
清晨,我推开房门,一个洁白的世界映入了我的眼帘。
One morning, I opened the door. A pure and white world was in front of me.
我还喜欢你的笑声。每次走进你,我的心跳就会加快。
I also like your laughter. My heart beats faster every time when I am close to you.
哦,下雪了。鹅毛般的雪花漫天飞舞着,一切都显得那么纯洁而美丽……
Oh! it's snowing. The feather-like snowflakes were dancing in the sky. Everything looked so clean and pretty...
有一天,我梦见和你一起去北海赏雪。
One day, I dreamed about going to the Beihai Park with you to enjoy the snow scenery.
我们走在厚厚的积雪上,脚下发出咯吱咯吱的声音。身后留下一串长长的脚印。
The heavy snow creaked under our feet. Chains of footprints were behind.

(Next day at the school office)

你喜欢和我在一起吗?
Do you like being with me?
喜欢呀。
Yes I do.
真的喜欢吗?
Do you really like it?
真的喜欢呀。
I really like it.
如果你喜欢这盘录音带,星期一你就穿上那天你在百盛时穿的裙子。
If you like this cassette, please wear the same skirt this Monday.

(老师办公室)
(At the teachers' office)

 基本上我们现在掌握的状况就是这样。
This is all that we know about.
小小年纪,不好好学习。脑子里想的是什么?
You are still young. Why not focus on your study? What are you thinking about?
王艾你先回去吧。
Wang Ai, you may go back( to your class) now.
这种事情发生在王艾这个年纪身上,其实是很正常的,最主要是看我们怎么引导他。也不要太着急。在这个时候给他压力,反而可能会造成他心里面这个逆反的这个效果。
As for Wang Ai's age, this type of issue is very normal.  We should try to guide him in proper way. Be patient. Too much pressure given to him may only result in his rebellion. 

Enjoy the others parts of this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.