Saturday, January 16, 2016

Love Spicy Soup 3

(Sorry, the youtube link to this video clip is no longer available)

Script and translation till 4:20

(学校教学楼)
(In the school building)
老师,这个孩子在学校,您就多费心了。
Teacher, please keep an eye on my child.
您放心吧!
Everything will be alright.


(女孩的房间里)
(At the girl's room)
小玲,妈妈向你道歉,不该听你的带子。可你也应该理解妈妈……
Xiao Ling, I am sorry. I shouldn't have listened to your cassette. But you would understand me...
以后你进我房间,先敲门行吗?
Could you please knock the door first before entering my room in the future?

(购物中心)
( Shopping Center )
诶!王艾。
Look! Wang Ai (is over there)
哦!
Oh!

(教室里)
(In the class)
哎,王艾,你还不走?
Hey, Wang Ai. Still here? (Time to go home.)
洒完水就走。
I will go home after I finish spraying water. (to keep the dust from floating around)
行,那我们先走了。
Well, we are going right now.
哎,好。
Okay.
再见啊!
Good bye!


你就这么小气,就不能原谅人? 我知道是我不好,可我不是成心的,是我妈交出去了,我也没办法。
Your mind is so narrow. Why can't you forgive me? I know it's my fault. But it was not my intention. My Mom found it and gave it to the teacher. I have nothing to do with what happened.
那我问你,如果你妈没发现,星期一你穿什么?
Let me ask you. If your Mom didn't find it, what would you have worn this Monday?

(少年的画外音)
(teenage boy's narration)
也许,一切就这么结束了。我的磁带,我的录音机,还有我喜欢的那些声音。她会怎么想呢?会怪我吗?我不知道,但是,那一天,当她穿着白色的裙子从阳光中走来时,我真的听到了她心跳的声音。我想,在那一刻,她一定也听到了我的心跳吧。

Maybe that is the end of everything: my cassette, my recorder, and those sounds I like. What does she think? Does she think it's my fault? I don't know. But the other day, in the sunshine, when she walked in that white skirt, I could hear the beating of her heart. I think, at that moment, she must have heard mine too.

Enjoy the other parts of this movie.