Saturday, January 30, 2016

Love Spicy Soup 5

 en

Script from 11:00 to the end of this video clip



您现在还上班吗?

Are you still working?

哦,退了,以前我在部队里搞后勤。那您呢?

Oh, retired. I used to work at the Military Logistics Department. How about you?

我早就退了,我现在在老年舞蹈队当教练。

I've retired long time ago. Now I am an instructor of a senior dancing group.

搞文艺的!

You're an artist!

啊,我还没退呢。我现在在出版社当编辑。

Oh, I am not retired. I am an editor of a publisher.



别紧张,沉住气,啊!

Take it easy. Take a deep breath. Okay!

这可怎么办啦?

What should I do?

有我在嘛,去去去

I am here. Go ahead.



来,你们吃水果。

Here are some fruits for you guys.

好, 别客气。

Okay. We are fine.

请!

Please!

哎,你也请坐呀。

Please take a seat also.

哎!

Okay!

来,您请。

Would like some?

不客气,不客气,我喝茶。

No thank you. I'd like some tea.

您?

And you?

我也喝茶。

I'd like some tea also.

您?

And you?

随便,随便。

I am fine. Don't worry.

那您也喝茶啦。

Maybe you'd like some tea too.

妈,叔叔,你们打麻将吧。我买菜去。

Mom, uncles, how about you guys play Majiang, and I am going grocery.

打麻将?

Playing Majiang?

啊,好,打麻将。

Okay, let's play Majiang.

打吧!

Let's do it!



小李啊!

Little Li!

哎!

Yes!

你们这打牌,有没有什么讲究啊?

Do you follow special rule when you play Majiang?

对啊。

That's right.

我们打不好,瞎打,推到胡。

We are not so good at playing this. No special rule. Whoever gets all the pieces in order wins.

哎呀,我看,咱们是不是应该挂一点饷啊?

Well. How about adding some profit in our game? (He wants gamble. )

我看,咱们打卫生的吧?!

I think we'd better play just for fun.

哎! 这个打卫生的,没有刺激嘛!

Just for fun? It's not really exciting!

娱乐为主。

Just for fun.

哎,对,娱乐为主! 怎么样?

Yes, just for fun! How is that?

娱乐为主吧!

Just for fun!

啊,好,好, 我们就娱乐为主。

Well, okay. Just for fun.

我的庄。

I am the banker this turn.

好。

Okay.

Enjoy the other parts of this movie

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Love Spicy Soup 4



Script and translation from 4:20 to 11:00



(电视里的声音)

(Voice from the TV)

今天来到我们节目中的是几位中老年的单身朋友。几十年的风风雨雨虽然染白了他们的头发,但追求幸福的勇气却令他们看起来更加的自信。他们真诚希望,能够 找到一位知心的伴侣,携手共进。

Today our program has several middle-aged friends who are single. They may not look young but their courage to pursue happiness give them confidence and make them glow. They hope to find their true love and enjoy life together.



(女士的画外音)

(The lady's voice)

我叫李林娜,今年五十五岁。这里是我工作了三十五年的医院。今天是最后一个工作日,明天我将退休。我想,我的新生活从此开始,今后的路还很长,我应该寻找一位有教养,善解人意,年龄相当,又志同道合的男士为伴,共度人生之路。

I am called Li Linna. I am 55 years old. This is the hospital where I have been working for 35 years. Today is my last day on duty. I will be retired tomorrow. I am thinking that a new life will begin, and there is a long way ahead of me. I wish to find a gentleman who is wise and considerate, who shares the same value as mine, and we can enjoy our life together.



咱家的电视上还挺漂亮的嘛。

You looked very pretty on our TV.

哎,你瞧我是不是显得特紧张?

Do you think I looked really nervous?

没有,挺好的,你挺上镜的。

No, you looked fine. You are very photogenic.

是吗?

You think so?

哎,妈,我都挺嫉妒你的了。你现在出名了,追求的人肯定比我的还多十倍。

Mom, I envy you. Now you are famous. You will have ten times more fans than I have.

这贫孩子。

You naughty kid!



(在电梯)

(At the elevator)

我想起来,我昨天看到你上电视。

It just recurs to me that I saw you on TV yesterday.

是吗?

You did?

诶,你很有风度呢。

Yeah, you looked great.

是吗?

Did I? (Is that right?)



(李林娜画外音)

(Voice of Li Linna)

说心里话,我都很意外,自己会有这么大的勇气,到电视上征婚。我知道有些人会看不惯,有些人会议论,而且结果会不会是圆满的,我也没有把握。但是,我必须走出这一步,因为人生实在太短暂了,我也应该改变改变,去尝试一种新的生活。

To be honest, I am surprised that I had such courage to promote my dating advertisement on TV. I know some people may think this is not proper, some people may gossip. I am not sure I could find the right person either. But I think I have to try. Life is short. I should change and start a new life.



哎,妈,您也见了不少了,您到底有没有中意的呀?

Mom, you've seen quite few people. Is there anyone you like?

有倒是有几位,但是又下不了决心。

Yes, there are several I like. But I cannot make decision yet.

那您也不能没完没了的见呀,您想,您要是见一百个,一天见一个,也得三个月呢。等您有了主意,没准前九十九个都跑了。这种事,您可得当机立断。

But you cannot just keep looking. You see, planning to meet one person per day, if you want to meet 100 people, it takes three months. Chances are that when you meet the 100th person, the pervious 99 gentleman already changed their mind. You should make your mind as soon as possible.

哎,明明,你给妈参谋参谋。

Well, Mingming. Would you like to help me?

好啊!

Of course!



来了?

He is here?

来了!

He is here!

行吗?

Do I look okay?

行,行,快点!

Fine. Quick!



您好。

Hello.

您好。

Hello.

您看……

You see..

您这……

This is...

把它插到花瓶里。

Let's put it in the vase.

好嘞,谢谢您,请进,请进!

Sure, thank you. Come in please!

谢谢。

Thanks.



请问,这是十号楼?

Excuse me, is this Building No. 10?

十号楼在这里。

Building No. 10 is right here.

您去几楼?

Which floor are you going?

十一层

The 11th.

我也是

Me too.



啊, 你们是去1106吧?

So, are you going to room 1106?

对对对,怎么?你也去1106?

Yes, yes. Why? You are going to room 1106 also?

是,是。

Yes, yes.

1106 在这里左边第一个门。要不要我带你们去?

Room 1106 is at the first door on the left. Should I guide you there?

不用,不用, 谢谢。

No need. Thanks.

我闲着。

I am free (I can help).

不用了,不用了

That's alright.



哟!

Ah!

小李同志啊!

Comrade Little Li.

哎。

Yes.

哦,您是…… 钱叔叔,赵叔叔吧?

Oh, you are uncle Qian and uncle Zhao, right?

对,对

Yes.

你们怎么……?

How come you.. ?

我们是刚电梯上碰见的。

We just met at the elevator.

是吗?快请进,请进。

Is that so? Come in please.



我来介绍一下。这位是老赵,啊! 老钱?老孙,老赵,老钱, 真对不起!你们坐,坐。

Let me introduce. This is Old Zhao. No? Old Qian? Old Sun, Old Zhao, Old Qian. So sorry! Please have a seat.

我第一次来,给你带点水果来。

My fist visit. Here are some fruits for you.

您真是太客气了,太破费了。

You are too polite. What a treat!

小李啊,一点土特产。

Little Li. Here are some local specialty for you.

好,谢谢,好,坐呀!坐,坐吧。

Great! Thanks! Please have a seat, please!



这是怎么回事啊?你搞的什么名堂?

What's going on here? What are you doing?

您不是让我参谋参谋吗?

I am helping, right?

参谋也没这么瞎来的呀!

You are helping making trouble!